Documents Required for Trademark Registration
Following documents are required to do the trademark registrations in Pakistan:
- CNIC of the appellant's
- Logo/Trademark of the Company / Firm / Business
- Business type Goods/Services
- Business address
- Pay order of rupees 3000/- only on the name of "DIRECTOR GENERAL IPO PAKISTAN"
Trademark registration might take 12 to 18months in registration. The letter of approval of using can be provided within 14 days untill the process is fully completed.
Cost of Trademark Registration
- 3000/- Pay order for submission of the Trademark
- 400/- pay order in case of any objection on the trademark
- 9000/- pay order for Certification fee at the end of the process.
Muhammad OssamaAdvocate High Court+92-331-5708761
Note: You may contact the above lawyer for a free consultation regarding trademark registration and misc. corporate matters
Trademark, Trademark Registration, Register Trademark, Brand Registration, IPOS Trademark, Corporate Lawyer, Commercial Lawyer